1993 thunderbird, no low-beams

Hi all,
My neighbor called me over because he's having trouble with his 1993 Thunderbird (5.0 HO). His low beams don't work, but his high beams do.
There is a relay cluster under the hood, but nothing is mentioned on the
label about headlights. Nothing is mentioned either in the car's main fuse box under the dash.
Is there another place we should be looking to try and find a relay for the low-beams? Any other suggestions as to what could be wrong?
Thanks a million... He said he just picked it up for $500. Not too bad lookin' either!
How about checking the bulbs?

fuse
the
Thank you very much for the help.
BTW, I didn't forget to mention.... we DID check the bulbs. lol

the
for
Did you check to see if you had 12 volts at the bulb sockets?

high beam switch is bad, or both low beam headlights are burnt out.