1993 thunderbird, no low-beams

Hi all,

My neighbor called me over because he's having trouble with his 1993 Thunderbird (5.0 HO). His low beams don't work, but his high beams do.

There is a relay cluster under the hood, but nothing is mentioned on the label about headlights. Nothing is mentioned either in the car's main fuse box under the dash.

Is there another place we should be looking to try and find a relay for the low-beams? Any other suggestions as to what could be wrong?

Thanks a million... He said he just picked it up for $500. Not too bad lookin' either!

Reply to
Clem

Thomas Moats

After checking the bulbs, I would check the headlight switch and dimmer switch. I dont think there is a relay for the headlights on that car.

Reply to
Scott

Thank you very much for the help.

BTW, I didn't forget to mention.... we DID check the bulbs. lol

Reply to
Clem

high beam switch is bad, or both low beam headlights are burnt out.

Reply to
Falcoon

Reply to
Thomas Moats