1993 Windshield wipers

I have a 1993 e150 conversion with 351 auto.
My windshield wipers quit working a week ago. There is a electrical "click" that happens everytime the wipers are turned
on or off. coming from someplace in the right front. I also checked the fuse.
The motor felt like it was vibrating a little so I replaced the motor but that wasn't the problem. Also the wiper arms aren't bound up.
Is there something else that could keep the wipers from working?
Dave
See the response to your 12/02/03 post.