1994 350 light replacement

It sounds really stupid but I need to replace the lights in the front turn indicators and I can't get at the bulbs.

Do I need to take the headlight assembly off? (How do I take the assembly off even if I don't have to do it to replace these lights?)

I have not found a way to get at the turn indicatior bulbs or to remove the assembly.

Reply to
ichapman31