1994 aerostar 3.0 serpintine belt diagram

I BOUGHT A NEW SERPETINE BELT, ITS THE SAME BELT BUT IT WONT FIT. ITS JUST A LITTLE TO BIG, I ADJUSTED THE BRACKET NEXT TO THE ALTENATOR BUT IT SEEMS
TO BE ABOUT A INCH SHY.WHEN I PUT IT ON THE VAN MAYBE I MISSED SOMETHING. BUT THERE IS NO DIAGRAM UNDER THE HOOD SHOWING WHERE THE BELT SHOULD GO. CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME TO A SITE OR E-MAIL ME THE DIAGRAMS FOR THE BELT ON A 3.O WITH DUAL AIR. I HAVE THE BELT ON THE AIR, ALT, THE TENSIONER, THE ENGINE CRANK ,THE OTHER BELT IS STILL ON THE ENGINE. IT GOES TO THE WATER PUMP, THE ENGINE CRANK, AND THE POWER STEERING PUMP.THIS IS MY ONLY VEHICLE SO I NEED IT FIXED NOW. PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P. THANKS

http://autozone.com/images/shopping/belt/5P016.gif
THANKS WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG WAS, I WAS PUTING THE BELT ON FROM THE CRANK TO WATER PUMP TO THE TENSIONER TO THE ALTERNATOR TO THE A/C GIVING ME A EXTRA INCH OR TWO TO MUCH. WHEN I BROUGHT THE BELT UP FROM THE BOTTOM OVER THE TENSIONER IT WORKED JUST FINE. THANKS ALSO IF SOMEONE BUYS THE BELTS FROM A AUTOZONE PART STORE HAVE THEM LOOK ON THE BACK OF THERE RECIEPT BOTH THE DIAGRAMS ARE SHOWN ON IT. NEVER LOOKED AT THE RECIEPT THOUGH, JUST STUFFED IT IN THE OLD POCKET. NOW I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM I WAS TRYING TO FIX , LOOK UNDER CHARGING IF YOU DON'T MIND HELPING AGAIN. THANKS AGAIN SIGHNED JIM....

Another thing you were doing wrong was using all CAPS. This is rude (considered shouting) and hard to read.
Jeff