1994 Crown Vic, hesitant acceleration

1994 Crown Vic with the 4.6L engine and about 55,000 miles. Bought it a few months ago. Recently it's been behaving strangely. When I first start it up, until it warms up, I can barely accelerate
at all. If I floor it, the engine stutters ... no backfires ... just a whir, like it wants to go faster, but can't.
After it warms up, it behaves better, but I still can't floor it and get the acceleration I used to have. I have to kind of ease it up ... It was so strange, I thought it was the fuel filter. I've replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs and oil/filters I also put some injector cleaner in it ... no change ... I put a Computer on the car and got the following error codes:
176 Lack of heated oxygen sensor switches indicates lean bank 2 181 fuel system at rich adaptive limit at part throttle system lean bank 1 186 injector pulsewidth higher than expected 189 fuel system at rich adaptive limit at part throttle system lean bank 2 634 manual lever position voltage higher or lower than expected 632 (I think it's 632, hard to read) Trans Control switch circuit did not change states during KOER
On some advice, I disconnected the vacuum line to the EGR valve and blocked it off ... no change. Should I turn to the fuel injectors next? Thanks for any help anyone can give me. Robert Gehl snipped-for-privacy@giftcrazy.net
No smoke and I do have a Haynes manual, but it doesn't tell me much besides what I typed. I'll check the plug wires ...

Check and double check ALL vacuum lines.
Why does this make me think Fuel Pressure regulator?
NO pinging? At any rate I'd check the fuel pressure.
Robert Gehl opined in
You're not getting enough fuel. Who told you an EGR valve with those codes? Stay away from them!
I forgot to mention ... the "check engine" light comes on whenever I hit over about 70 mph ... Any more ideas? I'm working on some of the suggestions so far. Thanks. Robert