1994 f-150

i was wondering if anybody knew why the cruise control and horn would not work. i've checked all fuse's checked the horn's try'ed to see if cruise would work but no luck. (help)

062167david wrote:

Clockspring in the steering wheel is a good bet.

forum on ford-trucks.com
you pay..DEAL with it!
Have you had this truck for any length of time???? Has the first half of 05S28 been performed without the second half of 05S28 being performed?

Jim's being ornery...
Spring coming to Alberta late.. or what?!!!
;)
you pay..DEAL with it!
My first bet would be the clockspring
--