1994 Ford Crown Victoria LF Power Window Motor for Sale

Hi,
I bought a brand new Drivers Side Power Window Motor for my 1994 Ford Crown Victoria from the dealer. Turned out the motor in my car was perfectly fine and I had to replace the control panel switch in the
door instead of the motor. I paid $180 at the dealer. It is still in the box, never used. If you want an original dealer part to replace a power window motor I am asking for $100 flat - this includes immediate shipping and insurance.
Part # is F2VZ-54233V94-BRM
If you have any questions email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com I will take a photo of the box and the part if you want and copy of my invoice. It's a great price if you prefer to use the dealer parts.
Thanks, Matt
I have replaced three of mine. Each cost me $55 at AutoZone, and they will work at least as well as the OEM that failed on my Crown Vic. Luck