1994 Ford Escort 1.9L Engine (Automatic Transmission)

Now another issue that hasn't seem to damage the car since I have been driving it and it's not getting better or worse either. But whenever the car goes from 1st gear to 2nd gear it seems like rather than shifting smoothly it's jumping to the 2nd gear... it doesn't do it in other gears just from 1st to 2nd. i have enough transmission fluid in so i know that's not the problem and when i bought the car the guy put in a new transmission. Now it wont do it when the car is cool but after a while once the car warms up a bit is when it happens. No one can seem to figure out the issue. Can anyone help with this? and i will keep everyone posted on the other issue. i think its my spark plugs and wires so i may try and redo them again.

Reply to
ThaFutureBright

1-2 accumulater prolly busted spring

hurc ast