1994 ford ranger engine cutting out

Have a 1994 ranger xlt 2.3 lit. The engine dies intermittently when driving. After sitting a minute or so it restarts. Have had it in to mechanics who cannot repeat the problem. The problem happens when engine
is hot or cold.Have replaced the fuel filter,ignition module and idle air mixture control valve. Pressure reading of fuel line is 35-40. Problem is driving me nuts. Anyone with ideas.

No codes? Dont necessarily set CEL.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Hey calif do you happen to live in omaha?! I will be talking to you if you do! If not will ask the guy if he's got the problem fixed must be something with those rangers cause that's the same problem he's having..... Hmm..... let me know
No live in California. No engine light and no codes. Just replaced the fuel pump relay today and hoping this fixes the problem
Update on problem. When engine dies, it did again this morning, it takes a minute or so to restart. Noticed when trying to start again the engine light does not come on, once it does the truck restarts. Was told it is probably a computer problem.