1994 Ford Taurus

I have a 1994 Ford Taurus and I am not sure how to correct this issue. Neither the turn signals nor the emergency flashers will work. I do not even get either of them to display on the dash or exterior of the
vehicle. I have checked the fuses for the two inside the vehicle under the dash. What else can I do to fix this issue?
On 20 Nov 2003 07:50:33 -0800, C wrote:

Are the bulbs good? You can check by supplying 12 volts to them. For example, pull the bulbs out and with some spare wires connect it to the battery. If it lights, it's good.
--
Better a little with righteousness
than much gain with injustice.