1994 Ford Taurus

I have a 1994 Ford Taurus and I am not sure how to correct this issue. Neither the turn signals nor the emergency flashers will work. I do not even get either of them to display on the dash or exterior of the vehicle. I have checked the fuses for the two inside the vehicle under the dash. What else can I do to fix this issue?

Are the bulbs good? You can check by supplying 12 volts to them. For example, pull the bulbs out and with some spare wires connect it to the battery. If it lights, it's good.

Reply to
Derrick 'dman' Hudson

My first impulse would be to check if the brake lights illuminate, which should be the same filaments as the turn signals. If they do not illuminate you likely do have a blown fuse, open connector or broken wire from the primary junction block. If the brake lights do illuminate, you may have a faulty or disengaged electronic flasher, faulty multi-function switch (steering column gizmo), or seperated connector somewhere in the electrical path. My first guess would be a failed electronic flasher if all fuses are good.

C wrote:

Reply to
getupand