1994 ford tempo

I need help my 1994 ford tempo leaked out all the trany fluid form the drivers side of the car .And a few months ago it would go back and forth and now I think the brakes froze up what do I do please help me

Have it towed to a shop that has a competent technician, and the proper equipment, to have the problem(s) identified and corrected, WBMA
mike

Mike Hunter wrote:

I agree with Mike. You probably need the fluids checked, the oil changed, the transmission leak fixed and the brakes checked. It needs to be done by someone who knows what (s)he is doing.
Jeff