1994 Lincoln TC Codes for keyless entry

Hello to everyone,
I recently purchased a 1994 Lincoln Town Car, it runs great, everything works, interior is nice, all in all a great car at $2500. I would like to
know how to get the code for the keyless entry. Is it posted anywhere in the car? Or something with the VIN? I don't have the owner's manual and I could go to the Lincoln dealer for $45. I'd rather spend the money on beer though. Thanks.
Patrick

RH trunk hinge.
patrick wrote:

it should be on the right trunk lid hinge. 5 digit #

Thank you
Patrick