1994 Mustang rim (wheel) help, please

I have a set of 17 x 9 Cobra R replica rims. Lost one of the centers and since it is an aftermarket rim, a couple of years old; I can not locate a
replacement.
So, I am looking for someone who can make a chrome center for me, blank or engraved with the 1994 GT logo.
Size:
2 & 3/8th inches diameter, 3/8th inch thick, with what looks to be an O ring @ 1/16th inch wide, that sits in a groove in the center of the edge.
Photos are available, as well as an original sample, I just need a price.
Willing to purchase 2 sets.
--
281 852-7836 office
832 725-5003 mobile