1994 Mustang rim (wheel) help, please

I have a set of 17 x 9 Cobra R replica rims. Lost one of the centers and since it is an aftermarket rim, a couple of years old; I can not locate a replacement.

So, I am looking for someone who can make a chrome center for me, blank or engraved with the 1994 GT logo.

Size:

2 & 3/8th inches diameter, 3/8th inch thick, with what looks to be an O ring @ 1/16th inch wide, that sits in a groove in the center of the edge.

Photos are available, as well as an original sample, I just need a price.

Willing to purchase 2 sets.

Reply to
Harold Fontemier