1994 Taurus brake problems

I wonder if anybody has run into this before. The brakes on the left rear wheel overheats (can't touch the wheel after a long trip). The pads wore very fast. I changed the pads and the caliper thinking it was sticking. The problem persists with the new caliper. It has disk brakes all around and the antilock system. Does anyone have any idea? I'd appreciate a reply at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Andy-j

Reply to
Andy-j

Patrick Gilmore

"Andy-j" wrote in news:dZSic.31934$GR.4072555@attbi_s01:

Try replacing your brake line on the affected wheel. Sometimes, the brake line will collapse and prevent the brake from releasing.

Reply to
Rock