1994 Taurus brake problems

I wonder if anybody has run into this before. The brakes on the left rear wheel overheats (can't touch the wheel after a long trip). The pads wore very fast. I changed the pads and the caliper thinking it was sticking.
The problem persists with the new caliper. It has disk brakes all around and the antilock system. Does anyone have any idea? I'd appreciate a reply at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Andy-j
maybe anti-lock brake system is maintaining pressure on that wheel...would indicate a problem with ABS system...probably wouldn't set a computer code on that year code...but compair how easily that wheel turns with back end jacket up and car running, emergency brake off...and don't forget to block the front wheels...that'll give ya some more information to talk to the service guys about...

Try replacing your brake line on the affected wheel. Sometimes, the brake line will collapse and prevent the brake from releasing.