1995 Continental alternator replacement

I need to replace the alternator in my '95 Continental. Is there a web site I can go to and print for some assistance since the library didn't have a
Chilton manual for my year and make?
Thanks in advance

autozone.com
repair info

Thanks, that looks like it would be a good site but they don't have Lincoln in their database as of right now.

What engine? Can you think of another that it's like?

4.6, guess I could choose the Mustang huh?