1995 Continental alternator replacement

I need to replace the alternator in my '95 Continental. Is there a web site I can go to and print for some assistance since the library didn't have a Chilton manual for my year and make?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Witt19

"Witt19" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

autozone.com

repair info

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Thanks, that looks like it would be a good site but they don't have Lincoln in their database as of right now.

Reply to
Witt19

"Witt19" wrote in news:JfmdnSotIbpCoNHenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

What engine? Can you think of another that it's like?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

4.6, guess I could choose the Mustang huh?
Reply to
Witt19