1995 CONTOUR IAT

does anyone know how to test my iat sensor. I checked it with an ohmmeter at room temp and it read about 20000. I also checked another one at the auto parts store and it checked the same. the book i have
says it should check 2500 @ 68F. My car doesn't idle right and I am just checking things out. thanks.
BIGRICK opined in

Got Me! Sounds like you did it right, if you follow the book.
I would start with checking and cleaning your iac valve and T-body.
Ollie

johanb opined in

But that's not what he asked about!!!
He asked how to apply a solution to the problem... not for a different solution.

I just gave him some more things to check out , and 1 that would be more likely tofix his problem

And how exactly does this help him ????
Johanb

Anyone so damn stupid as to believe in a pyramid scheme isn't even worthy of your time to respond. See his other post : want some fun for your $5. What an idiot. Bob