1995 Countour Starter mounts

I have a 95 Countour, and would like to remove the starter. But I can't seem to find any reasonable way to reach the mounting bolts. There is one mounting bolt
that sits directly under the coolant "crossover".
Anyone who might be able to give me hint about removing the mounting bolts would get my undying admiration!.
Pete Please remove "batspam" from my address to reply. Spam protection is in place. Send spam to: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Jim ! Where are you ?? You're supposed to post "check over at http://www.contour.org/ "
Happy modeming, Bill