1995 Crown Victoria Stereo

I have a 1995 Crown Victoria LX with the premium cassette player option. I want to swap it out for a cd player, but my car has the sound system with the trunk mounted amp and glass antenna. What is the best way to
go, comepletely rip out the audio system and have a custom one installed, or buy a fm modulated cd changer.
the changer is the easiest and least expensive way to go (unless you can find a Ford CD head unit at a junk yard or stereo shop that will work in your car)

Well I went with a FM Modulated Sony 10 Disc Moble Trunk mounted in my 92 Grand Marquis. It works great, I have yet to find a single technical issue with it. It was a near painless installation, the laying of the cords out of the way is the hardest part.
The only down side to the CD (Maybe with all CD players, I dont know ) is that when the car is switched from off to accessory or it stalls and has to be restarted ( Bad IAC ), there is period of about 10-15 secs before the CD starts to play again, a minor annoyence but something I have learned to live with.
Good luck with your Stereo choice