1995 Explorer Dash Lights Non Functioning

Hello,
In regard to my 1995 Ford Explorer, my steering wheel lights, door lights and instrument panel lights are not functioning.
All of the fuses appear to be fine. Has anyone else experienced a similar
problem? If so any advice on how to correct it?
Thanks, Kevin