1995 Ford 1.9 4 Cylinder

I have a question for all of you. It appears that my wife's wagon is out of time. It still has the belt on it and when I line up the camshaft pully with the marker on the head the camshaft pully is not on
TDC. Do I just remove the belt and line up the both pullies and reinstall the belt then rotate for reallignment?.
Thanks a million in advance.
It would be a good idea to get the motor back in time but you must align the crankshaft to TDC also. I don't know the specs of that car you may need to refer to manufacture for the ignition alignment. Don't forget to replace your timing belt. Most car manufactures require the timing belt be replaced about every 30,000 miles and if you are going to the trouble of realigning the timing just change the belt too.