1995 Ford Contour "Electrical and countless other probl

My front drivers head light has moisture inside the housing. Any ideas on how to fix, other than replacing it
I have an electrical problem. My left parking lights do not work. As
well, when I stop the car the dash lights turn on and off as well as do the right hand side passanger side park lights. All the turning siganls work, just the left hand side park lights dont. No they are not burned out either.
Also, the trunk lock does not work.
The inside remote gas cover switch be the driver does not work either, it looks like the assembly in the trunk is diconnected

I had the same problem with my rear lights. There was a scratch in the lens with a hairline crack through it. Water stated leaking in. I just drained the lens, got some superglue and put a thin bead of glue over the crack.
YOu have a leak someplace that you have to find and seal.

Sounds like a bad connection. Maybe this was caused by water?

Reconnect the assyembly
Jeff

http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Mecury-1995-Contour-quot-Electrical-countless-problems-quot-ftopict108789.html