1995 Ford escort

I have a 1995 ford escort LX with a 1.9. I need to know where I can find the drain for the A/C? Mine is plugged and backed up into the blower motor shorting it out. it came back on, but I need to get that water out of there or it will do it again.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Reply to
S & T

S & T opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

you probably have to find the drain on a similar escort that's working... it will look like a bulkhead plug low on the pass side firewall, maybe only visble from below.

I have no idea why they cant make it yellow instead of black

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic