1995 Ford Explorer Won't Start

The facts: - 4WD, automatic tranny, fuel injection, brand new battery. - It does start 4 out of 5 times at least - It has nothing to do with temperature
- When I wait a few hours and try again, it usually works. - It turns over fine -- new battery. - Once it starts and the car is put in gear, it goes fine. It's only stalled out once. - Used to be that after I had been driving for 4 hours or more, it'd be prone not to start. Now it seems prone not to start after driving for 15 minutes.
Could it be the fuel injection?
Thanks a million.
- RP
On a ten year old vehicle it is more likely the fuel filter or pump.
mike hunt
TwoCentsFree wrote:

Check spark then fuel supply If spark is evident try looking at fuel pressure, if low could be fuel pump, or pressure regulator.