1995 Ford F150 heater Core Replacment

Does anyone know how to replace a heater core in a 1995 Ford F150 XLT S/cab 4X4, 5.8 auto? Have to replace the one in my pickup and I would like to do this myself. Is this a hard or easy job? Thanks

If it's like my 92 , pull out the glove box bucket undo a half doz or so screws undo the cable for the heater controls and disconnect the hoses from engine compartment. Replace in reverse order. Yours may or may not be a little harder as it's 3 yrs newer than mine.Took me about 20/30 minutes to do but I had done it 4 or 5 times by then. Good luck. Jim
Thanks, looking at it now. It does look like the same will work for mine. This doesn't sound to bad.
message