1995 ford windstar, trouble with it starting

my van will start just fine, after it gets hot and I shut it off it won't start again. We have replaced the starter and that wasn't the problem. I think it has to do with the anti-theft module. Has anyone else had trouble ? does anyone know where this is located? Help, please......................

Reply to
jenny

After my van gets hot and I shut it off it won't start again. We replaced the starter and that wasn't the problem. Help,please...................... _________________________________________________

Dead battery? Low charging voltage? Corroded cables? Bad Ignition Module? Who knows?

Exactly what happens when you turn the key?

Nothing. Lots of clicking but starter doesn't turn. Starter turns slowly. Starter cranks okay but no ignition. Engine sputters during cranking but won't catch. There is a strange sound. There is smoke. The dash lights dim. Any other symptoms.

There is no way anyone can help if you can not describe even one symptom other than "my van won't start."

Good luck.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan