1995 GT-90 questions

Hi all:

do any of you know of more photos of the GT-90 interior other than the one on mustangsource.com??? I have all the pics from them, but I noticed today a rear view mirror that is barely visible in the pics, I need a better look at it, and I also need to see pics of the wheels that could show the calipers and brake discs. thanks, I need as many and as detailed of pictures as I can possibly get.

thanks

Jamison Long

Reply to
Jamison Long