1995 Mercury Cougar XR7

Hi all wanted to ask a few questions. First, I'm going to be getting new tires soon, and wanted to know if you had any suggestions on a all season tire that does good in SNOW (a must here in Cleveland, OH!!) but is also good for summer driving too? Second, yesterday my sunroof (or moonroof, if that's what it is) started acting up. When you close it used to stop when it reached the closed position, but now it just keeps going, and stops in the vent position, same the other way around. Is there an adjustment I can make, or is that something a mechanic has to do? Thanks for your help! Jason B

Reply to
Jason Booth