1995 Mercury Mystique Power Lock Problem

My step-father owns a 1995 Mercury Mystique, the vehicle has some electrical problems starting to develop. The most important one seems to be related to the power locks. The unlock/lock buttons do not function
(driver and passenger side). I checked the fuse and it was good and had power going throught it. Next I pulled the switch out and that does not seem to be the problem as when I tested the harness the entire harness was dead, no power on any leads. My next thought is the power lock relay could be bad, however I have NO clue where it is in this car. Can anyone help with this or can think of another thing to check?
JLewisinSyr wrote:

mystiques, etc....
If you ever need any used parts for your Mercury Mystique I have a 11/94 model that I can help you with at www.autofashions.com from North Carolina. My name is Daniel at 919-542-5566