1995 taurus transmision problem

1995 taurus GL when car is just started it does pass from 1st to 2nd gear no problem... when car has been running for a while from 1st to 2nd gear it kick like the
front end what to jump out out the hood! (unless when It's about to change gear I release the trhottle like a manual transmision i get no kick...) I've been to a transmision shop & had the "Computer" testing for any fault, there where none! he even change a sensor on top of the tranny, because He said that in case it where going bad... still the same. that is the only problem, the car has no problem at higher speed with the overdrive. the car has 218,428KM. checked engine mount also fine there too. I've noticed at around 50m/h when quicly pressing on the trottle (giving shoot of 1 second interval) I hear a "toc" when quicly pressing on the trottle) & the front shaft are ok!
Any Idea what to look for? Im I looking to change the tranny? could one from a 1996 Taurus fits?
You should ask this over at www.tauruscarclub.com I'm sure there are some knowledgable folks who can help you there.
CJ

the
ok!