1995 Town Car buying advice

Hello everyone,
My old Dodge is having tranny problems these days, so I've got my eyes on a 1995 Town Car Cartier with 90K. It drives great. I would like to know
what kind of problems other people have experienced with their own high mileage town cars so I can make a buying decision. Are all those little electronic gadgets going to crap out on me? Are the engine and tranny solid? Any frequent/serious problems that I should check for before I buy?
Rock
Rock,
Our 1994 Town car has 576,890 ,miles on the odo.... On a cold start check the exhuast for blue smoke, when hot, check the oil cap for murky white stuff, check the rear air bags for leaks, check the tie rod ends for play, check the wiper motor and washers. Check the blinker stalk for play and make sure everything works. Check the a/c controls and make sure the seats work with the controls on the doors. If you have any other questions you can email me....
Jake
http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/index.php steven m