1996 Lincoln Town Car Climate Control

Hello all,

My Lincoln's climate control system has developed a little problem with the fan. It only seems to run in high or very low. It doesn't seem to matter which control I'm using (steering wheel, automatic, or the manual little wheel switch) and I'm looking for ideas. Thanks.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick

Harry Potter

The variable speed blower motor controller is accessed from the engine side of the firewall, behind the passengers side valve cover. Very common issue.

Reply to
Michael O