1996 Lincoln Town Car Climate Control

Hello all,
My Lincoln's climate control system has developed a little problem with the fan. It only seems to run in high or very low. It doesn't seem to matter
which control I'm using (steering wheel, automatic, or the manual little wheel switch) and I'm looking for ideas. Thanks.
Patrick

hey, my '92 did that. had to put a new control module on it.

the

the
The variable speed blower motor controller is accessed from the engine side of the firewall, behind the passengers side valve cover. Very common issue.