1996 Mercury Sable

I just purchased a used Sable, from a used car dealer. The car was missing the owners manual and the jack, or at least I can not find the jack. could
some one out there please tell me the best place to get an owner manual and were the jack is located.
Thanks Cliff
1996 Mercury Sable Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Mon, Jul 14, 2003, 9:57pm From: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (WilliamMoney) I just purchased a used Sable, from a used car dealer. The car was missing the owners manual and the jack, or at least I can not find the jack. could some one out there please tell me the best place to get an owner manual and were the jack is located. Thanks Cliff ======================== The jack should be In the wheel well with the spare in the trunk under the floor covering.
Eric
In addition to the owners manual, I'd strongly recommend you also purchase a Haynes manual for $10 from your local auto parts store. They have much more info than the regular owners manual and are a necessity for any kind of repair/maintenance job you would want to do yourself from changing fluids to rebuilding your engines.
You can get a cheap bottle jack from anywhere if your jack is missing.

missing
could
and