1996 N reg automatic fiesta

Hi I bought a Fiesta N reg Auto and I have had problems with it stalling, its only done 46 thousand miles and has had a recent idle valve change as well as i oil/plugs. It only happens when its cold, I also notice it when
I apply the brakes and the car as not had chance to warm up. Does anyone know why this is happening?
It also does not do very well with Fuel. I put 25 in and only get 150 miles. Does anyone know if their are problems with this year of fiesta? Thanks
Hi Blue,
I say this allot but I'll say it again. You did have work done to it that might confuse the computer. Worth disconnecting the battery and let the computer relearn driving habits. This may have been done when your idle valve was replaced but if not disconnet it for 10 minutes or so and see what happens. Do you deal with Winter gas? The change form winter to summer gas can make a differance if you still have Winter in the tank and the weather is getting warmer. What was the reason for the ilde valve change and did things change for you right after this had been done? When cold it needs the most fuel, have you changed the fuel filter with your tune up? Just some ideas.
Gerald