1997 2dr explorer info needed

why does this POS sit like it has 1000lbs in the rear ?.... I looked at it and the POS has only 1 leaf ????? are you kidding me ?,, I was wondering if there is a kit to rais it 2 inches to make it look like normal trucjk (oh..well normal minus it is a ford) thanx for any advice

Reply to
Chevrolet

Well, it's not like Chevy hasn't ever had spring problems....

This "POS" is 10 years old...... Depending on the life it has seen, it could well be that the springs have sagged... Add that it was never, ever designed or meant to be a "hauler" (they build SuperDuties for that) and anything is possible....

There's all manner of add-on gew-gaws available to lift the sagging rear... searching the internet will reveal them. One thing to remember is that adding "stuff" to a bagged out spring is like putting lipstick on a pig. My personal preference is to replace the spring pack with something suitable for my needs.

I have to wonder if there's a kit to make you sound like a normal poster?

Reply to
Jim Warman