1997 Econoline keyless remote

Anyone know why both my remote are weak on my 1997 ford Van? If I get in the van it sometime opens the locks when I push the button. I put new batteries in both remotes and they both do the same thing. One out of 100 pushes on the remote might open the door.

Would disconecting the battery for 10 minutes do any good?

Thanks for any help.

Mike in Sarasota

Reply to
MICHAEL MCNAUGHTON

Sounds likle a receiver problem.. System Antenna connection knocked off?

"MICHAEL MCNAUGHTON" wrote in news:OjmQe.7890$qg2.1188@trnddc05:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Where might that antenna be? I'll check it.

mike

Reply to
MICHAEL MCNAUGHTON