1997 Econoline keyless remote

Anyone know why both my remote are weak on my 1997 ford Van? If I get in the van it sometime opens the locks when I push the button. I put new batteries in both remotes and they both do the same thing. One out of 100
pushes on the remote might open the door.
Would disconecting the battery for 10 minutes do any good?
Thanks for any help.
Mike in Sarasota
Sounds likle a receiver problem.. System Antenna connection knocked off?

Where might that antenna be? I'll check it.
mike