1997 Ford Aspire ignition wire sequence

On my 1997 Ford Aspire, I suspect that my spark plug wires are in the wrong sequence on the distributor cap.
When I'm standing in front of the open car hood near the driver's side,
looking down at the distributor cap, and starting with the closest wire plug (approx at the ten o'clock position) and then going clockwise, I get the following sequence
1, 2, 4, 3 (with 1 being the longest wire and 4 being the shortest wire)
Could someone confirm the correct ignition wire sequence?
distributor turns counter clockwise (CCW) 1-3-4-2
Here's a link to a picture http://autorepair.about.com/library/firing_orders/bl-fo-5264.htm
| On my 1997 Ford Aspire, I suspect that my spark plug wires are in the wrong | sequence on the distributor cap. | | When I'm standing in front of the open car hood near the driver's side, | looking down at the distributor cap, | and starting with the closest wire plug (approx at the ten o'clock position) | and then going clockwise, | I get the following sequence | | 1, 2, 4, 3 | (with 1 being the longest wire and 4 being the shortest wire) | | Could someone confirm the correct ignition wire sequence? | |
Thank you very much for the info. I guess my plugs are in the right place after all.

Youblokle opined in

I would hope so!!
And not only THAT they have the right wires going to them! ;)