1997 Ford Ranger-wipers won't work need fuse diagram number

Hi, I have an 1997 Ford Ranger, step side pick up truck and the wiper's quit working. I don't have an owner's manual after repeated requests from the dealership who sold it to me. Could anyone tell me
what number the fuse for the wipers is? I have pulled and checked them all but none appear to be blown. Thanks. Mary
If you register at http://www.fordvehicles.com/asp/redir.asp?site=https://myford.fordvehicles.com you should be able to download a manual in PDF format. A manual for a 1997 Ranger is avaialble for downloading without registering at https://web.msslib.dealerconnection.com/RightSite/getobject/www/own_manual2?make=Ford&model=Ranger&modelYear 97
If you want a hard copy go to www.helminc.com
Regards,
Ed White
Mary wrote: