1997 Ford Ranger-wipers won't work need fuse diagram number

Hi, I have an 1997 Ford Ranger, step side pick up truck and the wiper's quit working. I don't have an owner's manual after repeated requests from the dealership who sold it to me. Could anyone tell me what number the fuse for the wipers is? I have pulled and checked them all but none appear to be blown. Thanks. Mary

Reply to
Mary

If you register at

should be able to download a manual in PDF format. A manual for a 1997Ranger is avaialble for downloading without registering at
If you want a hard copy go to

Regards,

Ed White

Mary wrote: