1997 ford sho

looking to repair/replace the alt and info on time to repair or free service online photos ect..

Is the alternator on the top of the engine or underneath on that particular vehicle? If it is up top, removing it and replacing should be pretty straight forward. If it is up top, let me know and I'll walk you through removing it and replacing it.
------------------------------------ Mike Mangione http://www.carforums.net