1997 Ford Taurus

I have a 1997 Ford Taurus. The car is now not wanting to go into gear. After you drive it for about five minutes it will jump into gear. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Does anyone know what is wrong? I also need to know what type of motor oil I need to use for my car.

Reply to
Cutie3280

How can you be driving it for five minutes when its "Not in gear"????

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz