1997 Ford Taurus Power Windows

Need help with the power windows on a 1997 Ford Taurus powers windows. All windows stop working,checked for power at the window switch there was none,replaced the relay,still no luck. I checked fuses under the hood,all
good.Is there any other fuses under the dash that works the windows other than the relay? I can connect a hot wire from the battery to the door switch and everything works.Any help, anyone?
Check the fuses under the dash