1997 Lincoln (Cont'l) rear view mirror problem.

Hi all,

My lincoln rear view mirror has a glare control feature which I seldom used. It suddenly become darken as if it encountered a glare. and never returned to the normal position. I see that darkening aspect is a fluid that fills in somewhow when needed.

How can I return the mirror to operate nornally or get rid of that fluid and forget about the glare control feature.

Any help wouild be appreciated. Thanks.

Tony

Reply to
Tony