1998 Contour driver side window - same as 1997?

If any of you gurus out there happen to know if the driver's side window on a 1997 Contour would fit in my 1998 Contour, I'd love to know. Also does it matter if one (the '97) has power windows and the
'98 doesn't?
Thanks for any help!
On Fri, 29 May 2009 00:31:18 -0700, hoagy subhero wrote:

The glass will be the same - not sure about the mounting power to non power.