1998 Contour/Mystique MPG Fuel Economy--What are you getting ??

I just bought the V6 automatic and am wondering what other members have been getting with this same combination---thanks in advance for the information.
LOL Fred
In article <25794d80-72d2-4998-810f-3ee1a399fab4

Check on www.contour.org.
When I had a '95 Mystique (Mercury version of Contour), I typically got in the low 20's in suburban driving. The average was 21.24 over the 6 years I had it.
says...

My 2000 5 speed gets low 20's in the city, 25 to 28 on the highway.
Al
snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com wrote:

I have a 1997 Contour with the manual transmission and V6. I get about 27 to 28 mpg with mostly highway driving. The car with the manual transmission is rated at 30 mpg highway/20 city. The car with the automatic is rated at about 29 mpg highway/19 city, so if I had a automatic transmission, I would expect about 1 mpg less.
Jeff