1998 Crown Vic key fob programming sequence?

Does anyone know the programming sequence for my 98 CV key fobs. I recently bought the key fobs but dont know how to program them. Thanks.

You need 2 working keys to program the 3th one, if you don't have 2 working keys you have to goto dealer

http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Mecury-1998-Crown-Vic-key-fob-programming-sequence-ftopict138419.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pg0708
usually it is done by cycling the key from off to on fast 4 times, then the door locks will actuate. within 20 seconds, push one of the buttons on the remote to program it to the car. turn key off and wait 20 seconds, then try remote. this should work.

request
http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Mecury-1998-Crown-Vic-key-fob-programming-seq uence-ftopict138419.html
I should learn how to read without skipping words
I missed the fob part.
Like tom said, you have to cycle the key fast from off to run(no start) 6 or 8 times Then the doorlocks will cycle to confirm learn mode push 1 button on each remote and turn ignition off
That should do it

request
http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Mecury-1998-Crown-Vic-key-fob-programming-sequence-ftopict138419.html