1998-F150:Trouble starting when weather gets warmer

Hi. I'm having some trouble starting my truck when the weather gets warmer. It won't turn at all and It will eventually start but not until a good 45min to an hour later. I've also noticed that right before this happens the engine will run a few seconds with some clucking noises after I turn it off. Its a 98 F150 4.6L engine. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
wes_0034