1998 Ford Contour

I am having a problem with a Contour I am fixing I received 2 codes one was the Cam timing Overretarded and Malfunction in the Cam position sensor. I
replaced the cam sensor also replaced the plugs,the throttel body with the positioning sensor,and the car still is idling poorly. Need an Idea what else could be wrong.

Did you actually check the cam timing, or just replace the sensor? If the belt jumped a tooth it won't idle well. If it drops the belt it could get expensive.

Look here: www.contour.org