1998 Ford Escort Wagon

I'm having some trouble with the electric but I can't find the fusebox. Could anyone tell me where it is located?

--
windowsbroken

https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp
Sometimes the fuse box is hidden behind a small panel just to the left of the steering column, at the bottom edge of the dashboard.
--
---