1998 Ford Ranger

I have a problem and need help. I own a 1998 Ford Ranger Xtra cab, V6. Everything was going just fine while driving today. Went to start it up to go out this evening and after turning the key it was like a light bulb
burned out after turning it on. Now I have absolutely zero power. The only sound it is making is a clicking sound from behind the glove compartment area. I have checked the fuses, but none seem to be burned out. When I take two of the fuses out, the clicking sound stops. Battery seems good (showing the green eye) and I am confused about the problem. My knowledge of vehicle repair is limited and I am hoping this is something I can fix instead of taking it to a garage. Can you please help with this? Thanks for all you offer! My truck only has 66000 miles on it with no warranty.
dead battery or bad/dirty terminals Green eye means nothing

check for a bad positive or ground cable bypass the switch and go direct to the starter. i think your problem is one of these. the ford cables are known to rot inside the sheathing. i lean more to the positive cable. you can us a batt jumper cable to bypass the ground. ev