1998 Ford taurus- check engine light

Hello all
I have some bad news abuot my car. The check engine light came on about 3 days ago and I had no symptoms, the Car drove and rode fine. Nothing changed
Now the engine is over heating and the anti-freeze looks like chocolate milk. THats a really bad sign. Someone told me the Block might have cracked, but the engine never got above normal driving temps. ANother person said it might be just a Head Gasket. whats does anyone out there think. I have a gut feeling it isnt good.
Thanks
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:25:57 +0000, Larry P wrote:

You should not start the engine again until it is repaired. Coolant in your engine oil will cause major damage. The damage might be done already. You likely have a bad head gasket, particularly if your engine is the 3.8.
Rodney
Rodney wrote:
The damage might be done

That would be a rare Bull...
Rob
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:27:50 -0500, trainfan1 wrote:

Yeah I guess so. :)
Rodney

typical pos of ford crap
The Engine I have is the 3.0
Larry

What on earth is a "pos" of crap?

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:08:12 GMT, "Jim Warman"

redundancy.