1998 ford taurus E-Break Light

When I go around corners the E-break light will go on for a few seconds. What could the cause of this be and how can i stop it?

Have you checked the brake fluid level lately?

check your brake fluid
you pay..DEAL with it!

AND you likely need front brake pads, or close to it.
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:15:10 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Thanks for the good solution.
I could not figure why the fluid level was a factor in the light staying on for the emergency brake?
They must have a sensor in the brake fluid container BEATS ME!!!!